The theme of this year's conference, "Cultivate" will focus on promoting growth, development, and nurturing of skills and abilities. The conference will feature workshops and presentations that explore innovative approaches to occupational therapy, foster collaboration, and inspire attendees to cultivate their own personal and professional growth.
If you enjoyed last year's conference, you will not want to miss out this year!
Our conference will be held again this year at the beautiful PACE (Parker Arts and Cultural Center) Center in Parker, Colorado. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces as well as a comfortable learning environment. We will also be taking advantage of PACE’s creative studios for some fun and interactive activities.
NEW this year! FREE continental breakfast and boxed lunch included with registration.
NOTE: Non-member pricing includes 1 FREE year of OTAC Membership!
- OTAC members, please be sure to register with your OTAC membership email address in order to receive member pricing!
- Students, in order to receive the discounted student member pricing, become a member of OTAC before you register for the conference.
- Registration fees are for two days of conference. One day conference registration is not available.
- Workshop and Special Event Registrations - When you register you will be asked to indicate if you would like to attend the pre-conference Thursday, Oct 12, afternoon/evening events (included with price of registration). You must also select the workshop sessions you wish to attend on Friday afternoon. There are space limitations for these events and workshops and they will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Click here to open the Conference Schedule page in a new browser window/tab to review session descriptions when selecting session options. You will be notified with confirmation of your session preferences prior to the start of the conference.
- Some sessions may have pre-recorded lectures and will be available following the conference for additional free CE's. Participants will be sent information on how to access the recordings once they are available to view.
- By attending this conference, permission and license is given to publish, reproduce, tape, print, distribute, and/or otherwise use my name and any still or moving photographic image, likeness or sound recordings.
Boxed lunches are included with conference registration. You will be asked to select your Friday and Saturday lunch option when registering for the conference. Choose from the following options below.
Sandwich lunches include Boulder kettle chips, and gourmet cookie (or gluten-free cookie). Salads include gourmet cookie (or gluten free cookie). Sandwiches served on kaiser roll (or gluten-free bread); wrap served with vegan spinach tortilla (not gluten free).
- BLT Sandwich
- Turkey with Swiss Sandwich
- Roasted Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Mediterranean Veggie Wrap - VEGAN - grilled portabello, crispy tempeh, roasted veggies, beet hummus, balsamic, vegan spinach tortilla
- Farmhouse Salad - heritage greens, roasted beets, pickled carrot, chevre, sunflower seed, spicy honey vinaigrette
- Power Salad - VEGAN - kale, quinoa, black beans, avocado, roasted sweet potato, pepita, tomato, citrus agave vinaigrette
- Southwest Salad - romaine, roasted corn, cotija, avocado, pickled onion, crispy tortilla, ancho buttermilk dressing
As we venture back to in-person events, OTAC gives priority to our attendees’ and clients’ health. Accordingly, OTAC has established the following guidelines for conference. OTAC will follow CDC and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 and these guidelines may change per CDC and/or local directives.
Masks are recommended, but not required. When deciding whether to wear a mask, consider your health needs as well as those of your family and clients who may be high-risk. Please make your decision with these priorities in mind.
If you are ill, experiencing symptoms, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing via email to OTAC. Refund requests received by Friday, September 15 will receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. Refunds received from September 16 through October 1 will receive a 50% refund minus a $25 administrative fee. There are no refunds after October 1 or for no-shows. Refunds will be processed 30 days after the event. Substitute attendees are encouraged.