We are in person!!! The goal of his year’s conference is to provide a blend of education and a retreat of sorts that will support both mental and physical health. Join us for professional development as well as rejuvenating sessions that support wellness and having some fun!
Our conference will be held at the beautiful PACE (Parker Arts and Cultural Center) Center in Parker, Colorado. The venue offers both indoor and outdoor spaces as well as a comfortable learning environment. We will also be taking advantage of PACE’s creative studios for some fun and interactive activities.
NOTE: Non member pricing includes 1 FREE year of OTAC Membership!
- OTAC members, please be sure to register with your OTAC membership email address in order to receive member pricing!
- Students, in order to receive the discounted student member pricing, become a member of OTAC before you register for the conference.
- Registration fees are for two days of conference. One day conference registration is not available.
- Boxed lunch options will be available to order separately from conference registration. Registrants will be sent an email with more information in the coming weeks.
- Some sessions may be pre-recorded and available following the conference. Participants will be sent information on how to access the recordings once they are available to view.
- By attending this conference, permission and license is given to publish, reproduce, tape, print, distribute, and/or otherwise use my name and any still or moving photographic image, likeness or sound recordings.
Student Scholarship Fund
This year, OTAC is supporting student conference attendance by giving attendees the opportunity to contribute to a scholarship fund to defray registration costs for students. Scholarship funds will be evenly distributed to all student registrants. If you would like to sponsor a specific student, you can work with that student directly to provide them with the cost of the conference fee.
Conference is an excellent opportunity for student learning and networking. OTAC is committed to supporting students as they embark on their professional occupational therapy journey. Please consider contributing to the scholarship fund with a $120, $60 or $30 contribution. This option is available as an add-on when registering for the conference.
As we venture back to in-person events, OTAC gives priority to our attendees’ and clients’ health. Accordingly, OTAC has established the following guidelines for conference. OTAC will follow CDC and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 and these guidelines may change per CDC and/or local directives.
Masks are recommended, but not required. When deciding whether to wear a mask, consider your health needs as well as those of your family and clients who may be high-risk. Please make your decision with these priorities in mind.
If you are ill, experiencing symptoms, or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted in writing via email to OTAC. Refund requests received by Friday, September 16 will receive a full refund minus a $25 administrative fee. Refunds received from September 17 through October 1 will receive a 50% refund minus a $25 administrative fee. There are no refunds after October 1 or for no-shows. Refunds will be processed 30 days after the event. Substitute attendees are encouraged.